Friday 24 September 2010

Quality Street











Last weekend I graced the tiles of my first ever address in London (Bermondsey Street, SE1), at the aptly named Bermondsey Street Festival. Who says London has no community spirit - I've never felt more of a community!! I spent the day eating cupcakes from Delfina, drinking Mohitos from Village East and watching my gorge friend Sophie model in the show with collections from local fashion icons:  Zandra Rhodes, Pierre Garroudi & Pussy Willow, as well as a selection of beautiful vintage pieces from local vintage stores.

I bought an original digital print from my gorgeous friend Ben, pictured above at his stall with his Autistic buddy Gabriel. Ben sketches his own comics and illustrations depicting his life working and caring for Gabriel, and organises the night 'Pig Pen' at The Macbeth in Shoreditch, every first Tuesday of each month. 
 All proceeds go to Autistic Charities & I urge people to come along and support.




No comments:

Post a Comment